Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scripts

After trying to write the episodes myself I got totally stuck. There were so many details to think of so many problems I couldn’t solve that I’ve decided I wanted a scriptwriter to help me.

During one of the Napier meetings I’ve met scriptwriter Jonathan Baracclough. After explaining my project and the whole idea behind it he wrote some fantastic episodes. You can read the first three episodes here, they’re not in order and some small alterations are made to adapt it into an animation.

[update 10 feb] 4th script added. The links are broken and I will find a way to fix them soon.

1. Know your enemy. written by Jonathan Baracclough
2. The squeeky wheel gets the grease. written by Jonathan Baracclough
3. To the victor go the spoils. written by Jonathan Baracclough
4. Say something nice or nothing at all. written by Jonathan Baracclough

No comments: